The death and resurrection of Jesus represent the most generous gift ever given when the King of Glory gave up everything in order to reconcile us to God. Giving cheerfully, sacrificially, and consistently is a part of our worship. When we are generous with others, we remind one another of the great generosity of our God. If you would like to make a one-time gift or set up recurring automatic giving online please follow the link below. Thank you for your generosity.
- TEXT GIVING 3 Most FQA
- 1. What is the Giving Number?
- The Text to Give number is 84321
- 2. How do I update my card info in my text giving.
- a. Text the word " RESET " to the giving number.
- b. You will get a text back that says " Saved card information successfully removed."
- c. Then text a amount you would like to give to the Giving number and follow the information prompts.
- 3. Can I assign my giving to Mission, Sos, Youth, or Tithe?
- No, text giving is sent to the general fund but you can, through the Church Center App or though online giving.
- 4. I gave a amount I didn't want, how do I get a refund?
- If it's with in 30 minutes of your text then just text the word "refund" to the same number and you will be refunded
- MOBLIE GIVING 3 Most FQA
- 1. Is my mobile giving, online giving and text giving collected in the same place?
- Yes, All your giving online, mobile and text is collected and can be viewed in your simply give account which you can access here
( CLICK HERE ) by logging in.
- 2. Can I give to more then one place at a time through mobile giving?
- Not at this time. If you would like to give to more then one place at one time for example: Tithe 50. Mission 30. and SOS 20. for a total giving amount of $100.00
- Cell phones and tablets only allow for one location donations at a time.
- 3. Should I give with my CEDIT CARD ?
- No, we believe that you should not have to borrow seed (money) from another source to believe God to bless and grow your fiancees.
Online Giving 3 Most FQA
- 1. Can I give to more then one place all at one time?
- Yes, you can set three different location that you would like to give to and bundle your giving online.
2. What if I forget my password to my giving account?
- No problem just have them send you a link to your e-mail to reset your password and follow the prompts
3. Can I set a Recurring Donations.
- Yes, You can you can.